Thursday, September 1, 2011

Joppa Family Photo Shoot


This past Monday night (August, 29, 2011) we were able to and have family portraits taken. We went out to the Willow Creek river access in Folsom and had a great time. I won’t lie… I wanted to get some good pics of our little family before I loose my hair, so I contacted our friend Clay to see if had time to do a quick shoot… and this is a taste of what he captured.


Left to Right: Nathan, Eric, Kelly & Leah


Nathan just loves when we swing him around!




Daddy adoring Leah



My little man throwing the
largest rock he could lift.




That's my girl!

Don't you just wish you knew
what was making him blush...



Love kissing my boy...
The joy that comes from this
little girl is amazing.



Baby Leah - 14 months old





We have lots of  fun together.



Believe it or not, after 9 years
of marriage we still like each other.




This is Francine (Clay's better half).
She is an old friend... not that she is old...
she's the kind they talk about in that 'Silver  & Gold'  Girl Scout song.
She's the gold kind...


(So here is my shameless plug for Whiteley Photography. If you are looking for a photographer for family portraits, senior pictures, wedding or other event photography check him out. Clay has a causal, comfortable style and is always quick to deliver your photos to you. Plus, he’s just an all around good guy. Thanks Clay!)

3 comments:

  1. These photos look amazing Kelly!! I think they are a good representation of the amount of love and laughter in your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one happy family! Clay did an amazing job of capturing "moments." The kids just *might* be scene stealers, they're so cute! Awesome pictures; thanks for sharing some of your joy with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are gorgeous Kelly - the joy in your family is palpable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete